1. Students who want to read Marie Antoinette’s letter to her mother (1-2) are given a letter to read and an analysis is made at the end of the semester. Students who read the letter are awarded a badge.
2. The class is divided into 4 groups and each group is given a title. The 1st Episode of the French Revolution in Khan Academy is shown to the class and each group is asked to fill in the reasons for the revolution in the presentation. Badges are awarded to all groups.
3. The French Revolution and its general processes are explained to the students with a powerpoint presentation.
4. William Wordsworth’s poem The Prelude is read. Groups are asked to make posters to depict the events and emotions in the poem. Badges are issued for each banner.
5. Lady Gaga- French Revolution is played with the song.
6. Those who receive the most badges are applauded by the class.